The machinery is designed to produce all-concrete items, specifically lintels and lattice girder beams. Special “U” section metal formwork is used, to contain and mould the concrete until its hardening.
1. Initial head, including the elevator for empty formwork, which automatically lifts them one at a time to the operative level. In this work station the first operator positions in the formwork the shuttering and reinforcement, helped by the second operator for the heavier reinforcements.
2. Casting and vibrofinishing station, includes the self-propelled batching carriage, automatic, mobile on its own gantry tracks, and the vibro-compacting devices for the formwork.
3. Tower curing magazine, with 7 levels,includes the elevator with automatic pusher and the lowerator with automatic extractor.
4. Shakeout station, includes the self-propelled carriage with suitable picking and stacking Clamps, suitable for de-moulding and stacking 8 items at a time.
5. The Clamps are operated by the third operator. Cleaning station of empty formwork, includes the lowerator for empty formwork, which automatically lowers one formwork at a time to the lower level, where they are loaded onto a suitable conveyor belt that takes them back in the initial head.